Birth control pills are widely prescribed for preventing the unintended pregnancy. These tablets are come in a pack in which total 28 tablets are available. In this pack, 21 pills are hormonal and 7 pills are non-hormonal. There are several types of Birth control pills are marketed under in several brand names such as Yasmin, Yaz, Dronis, Femilon, Mircette, Ovral-L, Ovral-G and Norethindrone, etc. These tablets are very effective because they give almost 98 % positive results. These tablets are also prescribed for normalized the unbalanced menstrual cycle, ovary cancer, and uterine cancer. Sometimes these pills are also prescribed for the treatment of acne and pimples.
In women’s life there are several a type of phases in which pregnancy is a one of the most important phase. Every female wants to be mother once in her life. It is a big opportunity to a female to become a pregnant and give a birth to a child. But in certain conditions females do not want to continue their pregnancy. Some of reasons are described below-
- In case of rape female, do not want to continue their pregnancy.
- If she does not want to add, more number of children because she already has sufficient number of children.
- If she wants to continue her work for growth in her carrier then she takes the decision for prevent pregnancy.
In such types of conditions, females should use birth control pills; they are best option to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Try Birth control pills at least once and you can see the beneficial effects by your own self.
“Birth control pills are very effective and reliable method to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Place order Birth control pills online and avail maximum discounts.”
The prescribed intake of Birth control pills that should be consumed: These tablets should be taken via the oral route along with the sufficient amount of water. The dose of birth control should be started from the first of the menstrual cycle. The dose of these tablets should be taken once in a day for 21 days. After that, non-hormonal pills should be taken for next 7 days. User should take tablets on same time so, that she could not forget to take pill. If you missed the dose then take two tablets on next day for make up the missed dose of the drug. If you have again missed the dose then take three tablets. Further, if you have missed the dose then discard the tablets and have to start again the course.
Several types of side effects you may feel after the consumption of this drug such as stomach pain, vaginal bleeding, headache, body ache, muscle stiffness, dizziness, pain in pelvic region, pain in upper stomach part, nausea, faintness, sometimes blood loss occur after the taking of these tablets.
Precautions should be taken while using Birth control pills:
- Females who are under the age of 17 years should not use this drug.
- Avoid the intake of alcohol along with the use of this drug as it may enhance the risk of side effects.
- If you are already pregnant then avoid the use of this drug.
- Breastfeeding mothers should avoid the use of this drug as it may harm your baby.
- Smoking should be avoided along with the use of this drug as tobacco enhances the risk of side effects.
- Do not take antibiotics along with these drugs as they decrease the activity of the drugs.
“Birth control pills give you a better option to live your life without any tension to get pregnant. Buy Yasmin Birth control pills online at very minimum rates.”