Having a child is an important decision that every female or both partners take into consideration and prepare and plan for it accordingly. But sometimes when faced with an unwelcome pregnancy due to reasons like contraception failure, birth defects or health risk to mother, premarital pregnancy, social or professional reasons, abortion is the only option. Natural abortion is called miscarriage but when it is intentionally done then it is known as induced abortion. It is much safer now to abort than continuing pregnancy with the use of tablets called Mifeprex.
Mifeprex is a non invasive non surgical method that does not require any surgical procedure or surgical instruments. There is no need for hospitalization with tablets and you can terminate your pregnancy that is not more than 9 weeks with this pill even at home under the care of your family members.
It is not a contraceptive method and is not recommended for girls of 17 years and below. Contraceptive methods also interact with Mifeprex functioning so remove all your intra uterine devices (IUDs) before medicine consumption.
How to take Mifeprex?
Before consumption of this abortion pill, confirm that your pregnancy duration should not be more than 9 weeks.
Mifeprex is administered orally as 3 tablets of 200mg each in single dose with water and without food intake as it is more effective on empty stomach on first day when you want abortion.
After 2 days go for medical check up to check whether the pregnancy is terminated or not and if you get to know that it still exists, then you have to take 2 tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each) as single dose either orally by placing under the tongue (sublingually), between gum and cheeks (buccally) or through vagina.
Have another medical checkup after 14 days of tablet intake to confirm abortion. Mifeprex with Misoprostol is successful 92- 98% times for medical termination of pregnancy.
Undesirable response that you may undergo with ru486 mifepristone pill consumption is nausea, headache, vomiting, diarrhea, back pain, vaginal bleeding, dizziness and abdominal cramps but these will withdraw after successful abortion.
Important notes that you should consider with Mifeprex use-
- Do not smoke or take medicine with alcohol or you may feel drowsy.
- Anti fungal and anti epileptic drugs are contraindicated with the use of it.
- Females with known history of liver, kidney, heart, bleeding or blood pressure ailments should not take it.
- Avoid in case of hypersensitivity to Mifepristone or any ingredient of the drug and also avoid in breast feeding condition.
- Grape fruit and its juices also negatively interactive with Mifeprex.
Some precautions a female should consider after abortion also –
- Pregnancy can happen very soon after abortion, so either avoid intercourse or use an effective contraceptive method to prevent pregnancy.
- To recover early from abortion side effects, take proper diet full of nutrition and try to avoid any stressful activity.
Where can you buy Mifeprex?
Buy Mifeprex pills online from our regular online drug portal with exciting offers and great deals of confidential payment and secure and fastest delivery option at affordable price to your door step without any doctor’s prescription.