Abortion is the process of termination of human pregnancy intentionally and it done when the female is not in a situation to carry out her pregnancy and become a mother. Abortion is an emotional decision and it is very difficult for a female to even imagine about terminating her pregnancy.
Use Mifeprex Pill to Conclude Pregnancy Safely at Home
For terminating pregnancy, female has two choices i.e. surgical abortion or medical abortion. The choice of the procedure of abortion completely depends on a female but medical abortion has more advantages over surgical abortion which are mentioned below:
- Less chances of infection and complications
- Female has to go through less intensity of pain
- Provides privacy to conclude her pregnancy on her own
Out of all the abortion pills available in the market, Mifeprex pills are superb medication for terminating pregnancy. Generic Mifepristone present in this medicine makes it a very effective drug with a success rate of 97%. Women should use Mifeprex pill, this medicine functions by blocking progesterone hormone required for the continuation of pregnancy.
The blockage of this hormone leads to the inhibition in the supply of oxygen and nutrients due to which growth and development of the fetus stops. It also widens and softens the cervix leading to duodenal necrosis resulting in the death of the fetus.
How to consume Mifeprex Pills?
For terminating unplanned pregnancy a person should administer 3 pills of generic Mifepristone (200mg each) in a single dose along with sufficient amount of water.
After a gap of 2 days, you should visit a nearby doctor for the affirmation of abortion.
If the abortion does not take place, then you should ingest 2 pills of generic Misoprostol (200 mcg each) along with a glass of water.
Again of 2nd day, visit a nearby clinic for confirming about termination of unwanted pregnancy.
Use of Mifeprex is contraindicated in various conditions such as:
- This medicine should not be consumed if you are allergic to generic Mifepristone or any other component present in this medicine.
- This medicine should not be consumed if your pregnancy is of more than 63 days.
- In case of ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the uterus), administration of this medicine should be avoided.
Use of Mifeprex may lead to various unwanted effects such as dizziness, lethargic, tiredness, headache, diarrhea, heavy vaginal bleeding, chills, fever and nasal congestion.
- Always remove intra-uterine device before consuming these pills as it leads to vaginal infection.
- Avoid intimacy session for at least two weeks after abortion as the chances of pregnancy increases after abortion.
- Lifting of objects containing weight or performing physical exercise should be avoided after abortion as it may lead to the pain in the lower pelvic region.
- You should take proper bed rest and take healthy diet for faster revival.
From where should I buy Mifeprex?
Mifeprex is available on our online pharmacy store so you can purchase it from there by placing an order online on our store. Buying medicines online has various advantages over offline purchase like:
You do not have to travel in the crowded market wasting your energy and time, you just have to place an order by sitting at home and your product will get delivered at your doorsteps.