MTP Abortion Pill Kit is an exemplary solution to terminate the undesired pregnancy in women. MTP kit is used for the termination of gestation of fewer than 9 weeks. MTP kit contains Mifepristone and Misoprostol as the main active components. Mifepristone is an antiprogestin that blocks the development and growth of fetus by blocking the action of progesterone hormone.
Mifepristone also softens and dilates the cervix that helps in the easy expulsion of fetus out from the uterus.
Misoprostol the other aborticide medication is an antiprogestin that triggers strong intrauterine contractions, which helps in the expulsion of fetus out from the uterus.
MTP Kit contains four tablets of Misoprostol and a single tablet of Mifepristone. For aborting your undesired pregnancy you need to take a single tablet of Mifepristone orally with an ample amount of water. After 2 days, you will have to take four tablets of Misoprostol as a single dose either orally or vaginally. On the 14th day of taking MTP kit, you are required to take an ultrasonography examination to confirm your abortion.
Some side effects seen with the use of MTP kit are nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, painful stomach cramps, heavy vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain, stomach upset, stomach discomfort and diarrhea.
Safeties measures that are ought to be taken with the use of MTP kit are avoiding it in case of
- Allergy towards any of the ingredient present in the medication.
- Consuming alcohol, sedatives, driving and performing strenuous tasks is inadvisable while using MTP kit.
- A woman who has an ectopic pregnancy should never use MTP kit.
- Remove any intrauterine device while using MTP kit. In the case of bleeding disorders or endometriosis do not use this medicine.
- A woman younger than 18 years of age should not attempt to use MTP kit.
Buy Cheap Mifepristone and Misoprostol Abortion Pill Kit Online at TheMifepristonePills, our reliable drugstore at the best price and get fast delivery at your doorstep.