Currently, many women are using birth control methods and pills to put off their pregnancy. Due to carelessness or missing a tablet from the regular dosing schedule of birth control pills, these methods fail and unable to give effective results.
In this condition, the female needs a quick acting way that acts as an emergency contraception. To rise above this problem, scientist discovers a new effective and successful pill, which is known as Plan-B. It is fundamentally designed for women’s use and helps in the prevention of pregnancy. Plan B is also known as morning after pill.
When a female requires Plan B?
Plan-B is administered during emergency condition, which is taken by the female just after 72 hours of physical intercourse.
In simple words, a female can take this drug in case of forceful intercourse, failure of birth control method (breakage of condom), unprotected intercourse, skipping a dose of contraceptive pill, improper use of contraceptive methods and in case of IUD is not placed. All these conditions, needs an efficient and consistent emergency contraception.
There are three methods of emergency contraception are available-
- Emergency contraceptive pills like Morning after pills, unwanted 72 and Plan B
- Combined oral contraceptive pill or Yuzpe method
- Copper bearing uterine devices
Active functioning of Plan B-
Plan B enclosed generic Levonorgestrel as a foremost component, which is a synthetic derivative of progestin. It shows the actions by preventing the pregnancy in females by-
- Suppress the release of an egg from the ovary of the female and helps in the prevention of ovulation process.
- Creates difficulty in the path of sperm and hinder the procedure of fertilization. It also slows down the attachment of the fetus and uterus along with and avoids the fertilization in women and consequently avoids pregnancy.
How and when you take Plan-B?
Plan B have two tablets of Levonorgestrel. It is available in the tablet dosage form, so get it orally along with a full glass of water. After unprotected intercourse, a female should get a single tablet and after exact 12 hours, female should take another tablet.
Keep in mind- This medication should be taken within 72hours of unprotected intercourse. Plan B is not a pregnancy terminating pill; it is an emergency birth control pill so, take it only in emergency situations.
Most frequently seen unfavorable effects of this medicine are feeling of wooziness, vomiting, stomach agony, and diarrhea, breast tenderness.
- If female vomit out within 1 or 2 hours after the consumption of this medicine, then immediately consult with a physician.
- Intake of liquor is strictly inadvisable along with this drug.
- Intake of antibiotic is strictly not allowed along with this drug as it may decrease the effectiveness of the medicine.
- No need to take this medication in case of hypersensitivity towards generic Levonorgestrel.
- Females with kidney, liver dysfunction, abdomen problems, anemia and leukemia should avoid the consumption of Plan B.
- Female who are already pregnant then do not take this drug.
- Teenager’s girl below the age of 17 years should not take this therapy.
From where you can purchase Plan B-
Buy Plan B online from our online drug portal without any doctor’s prescription. Grab fastest shipping, safe payment method, secure shipping, maximum discounts and home delivery by purchasing birth control medications through online shopping.